Thursday 9 March 2017

Perot Lapar Cafe



How u feeling with ur body right now? Healthy enough? Cut the crap. Do u ever took ur eating seriously? I dont think so. So why not u drop by this healthiest restaurant on earth : Perot Lapar Cafe located in 20-G Jalan Bukit Indah 4, Taman Bukit Indah, Ulu Kelang 68000 . Waze it u lazy ! I have tried several meals and I can assure u that its worth it :)
This is the Rib Eye Steak. This is my fav one. Never thought that healthy food could be sooooo delicious mammamiaaaaa
 This is Grilled Salmon. For your information, the owner of this restaurant told me that they use olive oil in everything they cook so what else do u want in a healthy food?Besides,their mashed potato is the killer tho. They also serve coffee with low fat creamer to go with the clean meals
And this is my finisher of the day, The Chicken Club Sandwich. The owner restaurant also told us that is a carbo-load meal so its very suitable for people to eat before working out. They have fried egg,chicekn ham, cheese and lettuce in it :)

So why bother to eat unhealthy food while u can come here and expand ur life span? Thats all for now, bye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment